Monday, December 7, 2009

First Time to Bake Cake

yesterday
my cousin and me baked cheese blueberry cake
we started to bake cake at 1 pm
first
we prepared all of materials
afterwards
we started to mix the cheese
when i saw the cheese
i feel this cake really damn fat
haha
cause i dont like cheese
but my cousin said that she wanted to bake cheese blueberry cake
we have completed the cake when 9 pm
haha
actually we should be waited the cake is cooling
erm..
this is my first time baking cake
my cousin told me that the cake not so bad
haha
damn happy




the cheese blueberry cake baked by my cousin and me
when 6.++ pm
we were ridding bicycle
actually
i just ride bicycle a while
afterwards
i m walking with my cousin
haha
when we were ridding and walking
we saw a stupid driver
cause he wanted to turn car back
but he did not see no one behind just turn his car
his action really damn stupid
he feel that he like so 'yeng'
actually we dont think so
afterwards
we saw a group of boy were chatting at a home
they really damn funny and stupid
my cousin told me that they wanted to get number with us
but they not dare
haha
they just followed behind us a while
this day
i really feel tired and happy
haha
stop here write now
have a nice day
-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment