Friday, December 11, 2009

Mid Valley

yesterday
i went to mid valley with my cousins
damn happy
cause i can go out and no need stay at home
haha
this day
i ate a lots of food
i think that i will become fat
haha
but i also feel happy
there have many layout of christmas
we also take photo at there
afterwards
we were going to ROMP for buy present to my cousin
i fancay a pieces of jacket at there
i really damn love that jacket
but i no buy it
cause i dont have enough money to buy
but i sure will buy it next time
haha
pass it

this day
my cousin also came from singapore last night
they took many thing to us
haha
tomorrow
we will eat steambout with them
i think that we will so happy tomorrow



me and my cousin Mun



Mun and Ying



Me and Mun again



Ying and Mun again haha



we take this photo when we tired haha
have a ghost beside me haha

our legs...so fat aaaa



LOVE^^



small LOVE again ^^


STAR ^^



i decided that i will go johor and singapore when christmas
sorry to my cousin
cant accompany you
17-18.12
i also cant accompany you to go genting
actually
i really want go
but i know that my mom sure dont give me go
sorry lorr
accompany you next time
haha
damn miss all my dear fren
still have 3 week
i can see all of you larr
haha
lazy to write down already
stop here write
have a sweet dream ^^
this few days
i feel damn lonely sometime
i also dun know why i will feel it
when i m alone at home
haizz
i want to say at here
actually
i really damn miss him~
shhhuuuu
this is secret
haha
i m crazy already
-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment