Thursday, December 17, 2009

Moody

today
at first
i went to sunway lagoon with my cousins today
but we canceled it already
cause of some reason
i hope that we can go next time larr
we no went to sunway lagoon
just stay and sleep at home
last night
we started to play and crazy until almost 4 am
haha
damn late neh
afterwards
we woke up at 12 pm today
damn tired
yesterday
i knew some things
i really cant to accept it
i really dont know
what should i have feelings of when i heard it
sad or happy ??
i really dont know it
when you told me that you do not betray me but her
i really feel so sad when i heard it
should i feel happy because you are honest to me ??
should i feel happy because you choice me not her ??
i really dont know
at first
i thought i may be regarded as nothing
but i really cant do it when i m alone
i began to think why you want to treat me this way
afterwards
i finally understand why you say these words to me before
at first
i thought that i m a strong person
i thought that i really may be regarded as nothing
but i really not a strong person
i m just a weak person
when i know it
i really have many question on my mind
i hope that i can get the answers from you
last night
i played with my cousins
i really damn happy and enjoy
cause i can forget all the sad things
that time
i m really crazy to play with my cousins
last night
i really need to calm down myself
damn confusing
what should i do ??
i really dont know already
i dont know how to face you
haizz
at last
my mind always tell me that i should give him a chance
maybe i will decide to give him a chance
i really damn confusing and helpless now
moody to write down already

stop here write now










-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment