Monday, December 14, 2009

Anything

a few days ago
i received a good news from my mom
that is my lovely cousin want to get marry soon
damn happy
haha
when we heard this good news
all my family also feel happy for him
today
i made spaghetti with my cousin
we really damn boring
haha

always find things to do
i have took photo that picture when we done it
but i m so lazy to post it
haizz
become lazy already
this thursday
i will go to sunway lagoon
damn await neh with my cousin
cause i can play with my cousin again
i hope that day is a happy day
god bless us
haha
christmas and happy new year is coming soon
it is time say good bye to year 2009
time goes quickly
next year
i want to prepare my examination SPM
hope i can reach my target
i must study hard next year
haha
i want to do somethings lorr
good nite and have a sweet dream ^^











-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment