Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Johor and Singapore Trip

last friday
i went to johor with my family
we woke up at 4.30 am
after we prepared my things
we went to johor lorr
afterwards
my dad said that he wanted to go toilet
we stopped at rest stop
after we went to toilet
my mom said that the car cant to move
omg
my mom called to my uncle
afterwards
we just were waiting for our savior
haizz
damn bad luck that day
hate~
we waited until 9.++ pm
finally
my uncle came already
haha
afterwards
the person repair of car check what the problem
finally he told us that the switch locked
after he repaired
we also started to go johor
my sis and me thought that we cant to go johor already
damn disappointed that time
after we reach there
my uncle bring us to eat lunch
cause we were not having our breakfast and lunch
damn hungry neh
pass it
at night
my cousin bring us for going to singapore
thank my cousin neh
haha
we reached singapore at 1 am
afterwards
my sis and me slept at our aunt's home
another day
we woke up at 9.30 am
after we prepared our things
my aunt bring us for having our breakfast
afterwards
we were going to find my cousin for bring us to shopping
haha
damn tired this day
cause we walk a day
haizz
but i m so happy
cause i bought a lot of things
haha
pass it
last sunday
we back from johor
damn tired neh
but i feel damn happy
2010 is coming soon
spm is coming soon
haizz
want to study hard
damn lazy for write down already
today is loo hui's birthday
happy birthday oo
wish you all dream come true

stop here write now
have a nice day









-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment