Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Today

today
nothing happened
just stay at home
on9 and read my novel
damn boring at home
at first
i want go to my cousin's home
but no ppl fetch me back home
haizz
so i give up this idea
at evening
my bro told me that home near entered thieves just now
then
my mom told that i would be careful at home
i also feel a little nervous already
pass it
yesterday
my cousin told me that she decided to bake cake again
she really is loving to bake cake now
haha
but i hope that she wont do any cheese cake again
i really dont like cheese
my family also hate it
haha
last time i did that cake
my bro just threw that cake
he said that it is difficult to eat that cake
cause of the cheese
haha
a cousin living in singapore
will come here on 12.12
damn happy
cause he is a funny person
always make us feel happy
my cousin said that we will go sunway lagoon when he come
damn await
chiristams is coming soon
my family decided to go to jb and singapore
cause my sis wanted to find my cousin
i also miss the side's cousin
but my another cousin said that she will go genting when christmas
i also want to go there
but how i go two places at the same time woh
i sure want to sacrifice a place
haizz
what i would like to make a decision
damn confusing now
hate to make decision
haizz

stop here write now










-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment