Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This Few Days

yesterday
is 冬至节
i woke up at 6 am
cause i wanted to accompany my mom to market
damn tired neh
afterwards
we back from market
we were starting to prepare
cause we wanted to 拜神
haizz
pass it
at night
we started reunion dinner with my family
haha
this day
my bro treat me damn good
what i call him to do
he also did to me
haha
maybe he was in a good mood that day
after we finished dinner
my mom and dad wanted to go Klang
i also went to my cousin's home
when i stayed at cousin's home
even i accompany my cousin to watch cartoon BEN 10
when i watched it
i really feel damn funny lorr
i ask my cousin
is the cartoon nice ??
he told me that he also feel funny
gek sei neh
last friday
i went to 1U with my cousins
finally
i bought my love jacket already
damn happy
this few days
i hope that i no need to stay at home alone
cause i dont want to think too much again
maybe i really need time to forget that thing

stop here write now
have a nice day










-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment