Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tomorrow

tomorrow
i will go jb and singapore
damn happy
i so hope that i can go genting with my cousin
but my mom dont let me go
haizz
yesterday
my mom told me that we dont want to go jb already
afterwards
i ask my mom
can i go genting ??
she answer me cant
gek sei
why i cant to go genting woh
i dont want stay at home alone neh
damn angry that time
finally
she decided to go jb and singapore
although i cant to go genting
but i go jb and singapore better than i stay at home
haha
few days ago
my bro told me a thing
that is he discover some person use our internet line
omg
recently
i did feel that our interner so slow
damn angry lorr
i want to watch movie already
stop here write now
have a nice day ^^

Merry Chritmas to all









-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment