Monday, November 30, 2009

My Sister's 21 Birthday Party

last friday
my mom , sis and me
stayed at home for clean up
cause my sis birthday party on tomorrow
then
i wake up at 8 am
afterwards
we went out for having breakfast
after we were having breakfast
we started to clean up our home
until 1.++ pm
damn tired
afterwards
my sis wanted go to salon for colour her hair
i also went for cut my hair
we used more than 3-4 hours at there
damn boring and tired at there
pass it
last saturday
is my sis birthday party
she so happy that day
but i m so tired neh
when my mom come back
we started to prepare our things
when 7.++ pm
her birthday party started
my cousin and me watched 舞极限
afterwards my fren came already
i no watched it already
when 8.30 pm
all of my cousin watched 宫心计
pass it
that day
i sleep at 2 am
really damn tired
but i also feel happy that day
my sis received many presents
haha
lazy for write down already

stop here write now
have a nice day ^^









-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment