Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yesterday

take photo at the mines...


yesterday
i went to the mines with mycousin for visit book fair
at the morning
i woke up at 9.30am
afterwards
i started to prepare my things
until 11am
my cousin and her mom come to fetch me
we chit chat aroud at car
say many things of funny
after we reached there
we were going for buy our books
i m using rm 52 that day for buy 3 books
cause i found that book long time ago
finally
i found that book at there
damn happy
but i m now in a status of bankrup
damn sad
haizz
but i also feel so happy that day
haha


my look at that day...



me and my cousin Ching...


me and my cousin Ying...

at nite
i m chatting with a 'pig'
that 'pig' damn stupid
he were ridding motorcycle
afterwards
his leg had been hurt
really damn stupid
ride motorcycle will get hurt
haizz
but i hope him that he will get well as soon as possible
stop here write now
have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment