Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today

today
many thing happened
damn confusing now
hate~
in the morning
my dad happened a small crash
lucky
he is nothing
afterwards
when i m answering a phone
my sis keep scold me
cause i did not take good care of my dad
i really feel damn helpless
who can help me ??
nobody will help me
yesterday
my dad and mom were quarreling
haizz
lucky
my stupid gor accompany and comfort me
thank my stupid gor
afterwards
i argue with him
he say that i m like a little girl
say that i cant bear many things
just like a little girl
maybe i really do not you think so strong
actually
i really not a strong girl
i just a weak girl
i really cant to bear many things
this few days
really happened many things
i also have moments of weakness
now
i wont tell you any things of sad
i know that you will feel so confusing
i will face all my things myself
i will become strong
you say that you also have your problems
but have you told me ??
when i want to know it and ask you
you will tell me nothing or dont know
you dont let me know what is that
you say that you dont want me sad
do you know
you no tell me that i feel more sad
at last
i hope all of things will settle as soon as possible

stop here write now
have a nice day ^^









-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment