Monday, November 23, 2009

Boring Life

this few days
so boring at home
nothing to do
i decided to learn about make up
cause i m a girl that dont know how to make up
haha
so i want to learn it
1st
i can learn it
2nd
i no need always boring at home
hehe
at first
i find a academy of make up at bukit bintang
bt it is too far
my mom dont let me go
not she dont let me go
but she tell me for find another
actually
when i m telling my mom that
i so scare that she will dont let
finally
she is answering me the answer is
can
damn happy at that moment
now i m waiting my bro and sis for find academy to me
hope they will find it as soon as possible
at last
my mom and dad have been all right
it is a good news
yesterday
i found a nice song
the song is 雨不停
so love this song



陈思涵 - 雨不停

词:思涵csha/谢宥慧 曲:思涵csha



窗外下着雨 敲打着冰冷空气
就像你我之间 早已全都没有关系
心冷头晕手很冰 渴望被温暖握紧
但我继续假装 假装我不在意



是不是空间 时间 到底又是谁说不绝对
我不想去管 去猜 能不能选了就不後悔
我一直爱着过去 爱着你
而我的泪就好像 雨从不会停
不想要再去压抑 我的心
用尽力气也无法喘息


是不是空间 时间 到底又是谁说不绝对
我不想去管 去猜 能不能选了就不後悔
我一直爱着过去 爱着你
而我的泪就好像 雨从不会停
不想要再去压抑
就算 回忆 继续 撕裂我的心
用尽力气也无法喘息
倾盆大雨永远不会停



stop here write now
i m going for watch tv
have a nice day ^^









-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment