Thursday, June 24, 2010

This Few Days

monday
i started to study as usual
but also face my results
i m very disappointed the results
haizz
skip it
recently
i feel a little unaccustomed
cause my neighbours removed
i miss that baby so much
cause he is so cute neh
but i can not to see him again
haizz
i m so hate my new neighbour
cause of their attitude
arghhh !!!
skip it
i m so hate myself
cause i always can not to reach the target
what's wrong with me ??
until now
i do not know my bm result
cause the teacher leave for five months
the new teacher is so lazy
she did not wrote the words more than 50 on the whiteboard
i really 'admire' her
omg
but she has an advantage
it is that she is honest
why i will say so ??
cause she told us that she is lazy write many words
gek sei
haizz
i m going to play games now
stop here write now
have a nice day ^^












-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment