Sunday, June 27, 2010

Recently

friday
i m so bad luck
a teacher wanted to report me
cause i have not been allowed to go out of her
originally i want go to toilet
but i can not stand already
so i just went out from class
when she saw that she just shout and scold at class
omg
after recess
i felt not well so i called my sis to fetch me back home
after i backed to home
i feel damn relax neh
cause i do not need anyone allow for go to toilet
haha
i really damn bad luck that day
maybe i want to see the discipline teacher tomorrow
haizz
i really feel that teacher are so stupid
who will be in the last two minutes to go out ??
of course there is urgent to go out
haizz
skip it
today
i went to see doctor
he gave me 3 kinds of medicine
lucky all of medicine are pills
cause i m so hate the potions
no special things happened
i just wish that things will settle as well
god bless me ~
stop here write now
have a nice day ^^











-end-

1 comment: