Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Holidays

finally
exam is over
damn relax and happy now
hehe
last friday was teacher's day
i went to school for watch my dear frens 's performance
damn funny neh
our school teacher play bad students
then bad students play good students
haha
after school
i and xin ying went to tea 1 for having our lunch
i m so love their pearl milk tea
after we finished our lunch
we went to jusco for buy pasta's materials
cause we want to do pasta this thursday
afterwards we watched movie 'Kidnapper' with yee chiew and zi kuan
this movie is damn horrible
but it is nice too
hehe
originally
i want to go out with my cousin yesterday
at last we also did not go out
cause of some reason
i hope that we can go out tomorrow
cause i feel too boring at home
last sunday
i went to ikea with my family
suddenly
my primary frens send message to me
he ask me that are you in ikea now ??
when i m reading the message
i felt damn strange
originally he saw me at the car park there
but i did not saw him
skip it
nothing to write already
stop here write now
have a nice holidays ^^











-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment