Friday, March 26, 2010

Tomorrow

tomorrow
i will go back to my hometown 'Penang'
cause we want to 'sao mu'
i m so happy
cause i can watch the stars at night
there is a lot of beautiful star
all of you will think that i m mad
maybe i am
today is science examination
so many questions
i do not know how to do it
haizz
next tuesday is economy examination
i need to do revision this few days
cause i forgot many things of economy
mostly are form 4 of economy
gek sei
cause most out of this examination are form 4
so i need to try hard to do my revision
if not my economy will take damn bad result
i do not want it !!!
next monday
i do not go to do revision with my frens
cause i have not come back from hometown
so i do revision with myself
no person will disturd me
haha
stop here write now
i want to prepare my things now
i will update after i come back from hometown
have a nice day ^^










-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment