Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tomorrow

tomorrow
i will go to genting with my dear fren
actually
i do not have feel damn happy
i also do not know what is the reason
yesterday
i started to prepare my things
but i still do not know what should i want to bring
alamak
i still have a day for keep my things
i feel damn afraid of things with a leak
today
i must come clear that what should i want to bring
there can be no mistake
pass it
today is white day
wish all of couples happy and happiness today and forever
after holidays
exam is coming
damn hate it
cause it came too soon
i need to do prepare and revision after i back from genting
our teacher gave us so many homework before holidays
haizz
after i back from genting
is my time to prepare and do my homework
pass it
recently
i m confusing about what should i do after graduate
study ??
or work ??
i think that i will choice to study first
but i do not know what course i want to study
omg
i feel headache about it
i m interested in the economy
but i m afraid that course will be very difficult
every time
my mom ask me about this question
i always can not give my answer to her
haizz
i want to watch movie now
stop here write now
i will update my blog after i back from genting
have a nice day ^^










-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment