Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hometown + Today

yesterday
i came back from hometown
i reached my home almost 12 pm
damn tired larr
cause i cannot sleep well at there
too many mosquitoes at there
first day
i woke up at 4 am
cause we want to left at 5 am
afterwards
we were sleeping in the car except my mother
cause she is the driver
we reached my aunt's home almost 7.++ am
afterwards we went to eat our breakfast
cause we felt damn hungry in the car
our breakfast is 'dim sum'
not so good neh
after we finished having our breakfast
we went back to our hometown
after we reached there
all of my aunt and uncle started chit chat around
whole home has become very lively
love this feel so much
afterwards we went to shopping centre for buy somethings
i bought a t-shirt at there
hehe
after we finished bought our things
we went to eat 'ah sam la sha '
damn delicious neh
love it so much
i always go to there just to eat
haha
another day
i woke up and went to toilet
actually i did not woke up
but i was startled woke up
cause the toilet there have a 'si jiao she'
damn scary lorr
then my aunt and uncle stayed at outside toilet
i told them that the toilet there has something
after my uncle saw it
he keep laugh at there
cause he knew that already
afterwards i m not dare go to that toilet again
haha
we went to 'sao mu' at 7.++ am
there are so many people
lucky our place is not hot
pass it
then nothing special happened
today is economy examination
damn difficult
so many questions i did not know how to do
gek sei
i m so scare that my economy will fail
wish that this will not happen
god bless me
after school
my bus is broken
lucky pei shan's bf fetch me
hehe
tomorrow do not have any examination
damn happy
last sunday
i gave my answer to him
i hope you can understand me
sorry to you
lazy to write down already
stop here write now
have a nice day ^^










-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment