Thursday, October 29, 2009

Final Exam Finished

finally
exam finished
damn happy and relax now
not been updated for a long time
last saturday
loo hui , mun chun and how jun
celebrate my birth at my home
actually this day is not my birthday
bt i also thx all of you celebrate with me
this day has a lot of funny and happy thing
let me forget all my confusing and sad thing
although only four people to celebrate
bt i also feel happy this day
last sunday
i m not a single
finally
i also decided to give him a chance
i dont know what the future we will be
just let it
dont want to care so much
lasy sunday
was history examination
just only say that
i dont know how to do all question
cause i no care on this subject
haha
last tuesday
was moral examination
i also dont know how to do some question
haizz
some i have read have forgotten
damn angry neh
when tuition
vincent sent a present to me
that is a chain
thx you for the present
last wednesday
was maths examination
some of question was so hard
hope i can get good results
this day was my birthday
many people have blessed me
thx all of you
today
is the last day of final exam
just took the test 40 minutes
that is pj
no need to care about it
haha
this few days
i have a lot of feel
example happy sad and confusing
i have come to realize now
no one know what i would like to
include him
maybe we are just getting started
you will not know me
at last
i just want to say
when i need you
where are you

stop here write now












-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment