Friday, October 16, 2009

Discover

this few days
i discover
a lot of fren
change already
how to explain it
just can say
some of them
become mature
not childish unlike previous
some of them
become more ingenuity
haizz
some of them
really haven change their bad habits
this just is my view
no nid too care about it
yesterday
mocha and loo hui came my home
they really so lazy
dont want study for come my home
haha
bt i lazy too
i also no go study
after they came
loo hui and me chit chat around
mocha and her dar watch tv
we really damn boring neh
do some stupid thing
bt this is our secret
cant tell all of you
afterwards
loo hui really damn rude
break my thing
my dad so angry now
haizz
cant find out that thing
gek sei
stop here write now
have a nice day
^^









-end-

2 comments:

  1. wat stupid thing
    serious ah~~~hahaha
    damn funny loh
    wan ply again??

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time la
    haha
    1st time do that
    feel so funny

    ReplyDelete