Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Work Life

my title always is study life
but i change to work life now
haha
can i change to my study life ??
the answer i also do not know
haizz
i want to study but no money
alamak
so many trouble of money now
skip it ~
this few days
i work everyday except sunday
so boring
i will change work soon
that is what i hope
wish my dreams come true
a few days ago
my colleagues ask me have i got a boy friend ??
then i answered them sure no lorr
all of them feel so surprised
but i feel funny
haha
boy friends this words for me just a stranger
i do not want force to change it
let it run its course
hehe
skip it too ~
yesterday
i got colds
then i get sick today
what's wrong with my body ??
suddenly my body become weak already
so i took leave half day today
wahaha
i can relax already
cause i no need to face the computer
hehe
last sunday
i went to ts with my sis and cousins
actually we want go to pavilion after ts
but the stupid polices block that way
i m still thinking want to buy the bubble tea that time
gek sei larr
cny is coming soon
just leave almost 2 weeks
i m so await
haha
stop here write now
i want to take a rest lorr
have a nice day ^^











-write by Jannel -

No comments:

Post a Comment