Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Post of 2011 ♥

long time did not updated my blog already
cause i m so busy , tired and lazy
haha
let's start the topic ^^


03.01.11

morning
i went to take my car exam
woh
i feel damn nervous that time
at last
i failed already
damn gek sei larr
but i received 1 good news when i m taking car exam
that's i get my job already
wahaha
i also do know i should happy or sad
alamak
so i need to take exam next monday
good luck to myself ^^
after i finished my car exam
then my dear pui ying came to fetch me
we ordered pizza hut for our lunch
hehe
oh no
i forgot what happened already
please forgive me for my memory was bad
haha




04.01.11 & 05.01.11


this day is the first day i went to work
i feel so strange
cause i did not meet any people there
wahaha
then i took lunch myself
i feel damn boring larr
haizz
the next day
jessy recommended some person to me
that's ellan , ah chuan , josephine and eliza
finally
i meet some person there
skip it ~

06.01.11

this day
after my work
i followed my sis and mom went to jusco
cause this day is jusco members day
i keep say 'bian tai' there
cause there have a lot of people
all of them bought the tisu paper and washer
cause it's cheap
of course my mom also same as them
wahaha
den i bought lisence for dye my hair

07.01.11

woh
i m so fish this day
when i want to take some things
suddenly a man said morning to me
den i reply him morning also
he asked me what's my name
den i answered him that jannel
actually the man is my boss !!!
but i do not know he is my boss that time
i still though he is supervisor
omg
what's wrong with me
lucky i did not said any wrong things with him
if not the boss sure fire me
wahaha
skip it ~
this day i meet 1 new fren
that's eng han
he really looks like a person
but he sure not that person
if not i will kill him
hehe
this few days i feel damn tired
so i sleep early this few days
wahaha
but i still not enough
i still feel sleepy when i m working
haizz
stop here write now
god bless me on monday ^^
have a nice day ^^











-write by Jannel-

No comments:

Post a Comment