Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Exam Day + Somethings

this few days
is exam day
so sad to talk about my economic
cause i had done wrong many question
really so sad
i study long time already
but i still done wrong many question
hate myself~
english
i just can describe it
i dont know how to do that essay
i think that i will take bad results on this exam
haizz
pass it
tomorrow is examination of maths
wish that i can do well on this paper
this few days
i m thinking a lots of things
all about last post
i really cant to control to think it again and again
hate it !!!
hate that feel !!!
who can help me ??
why do i feel like i destroyed them ??
does she remind me to give up and help them ??
should i give up ??
have i done not well to you ??
all of the question
i dont know how to make decision
what i want to say ??
what decision should i do ??
actually
i m not so strong that you imagine
i just are a weak person
i also need some person to comfort and care me
i always tell myself that
i no need to care about it
but i really cant to control myself
hate myself !!!
at last
i just want to say that
i was not a so strong person
please dont say hurt things to me again
stop here write now










-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment