Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bad Luck + Await

yesterday
really is the most bad luck day
haizz
hate~
when i went to science lab yesterday
i saw a person who i so hate
when i saw him
i straight run away
cause i dont want to saw him again
damn bad luck
at night
i argue with my mom
cause she dont let me go genting
i feel so angry already
afterwards
i just hide at my room
but my sis played computer at there
so noisy larr
i feel more angry
afterwards
i went to play my computer
suddenly
my msn have someone find me
that person is friend of who i so hate
he told me that i hate the person's gf so pretty
shit!!
that's not my business
why you want to tell me that ??
i also dont have interesting to know about his things
pls you dont tell me about his things again!!!
his gf is pretty
so ??
i dont care it
cause i dont have meet this guy before !!!
i also wont meet this guy forever !!!
i just will say that
his gf really damn bad luck
i did not want to damn her
this is the truth things
i wish that the gal can see his real face as soon as possible
some of person
thought that i m so care about his things
i want to tell all of you at here
I WONT CARE ABOUT HIS THINGS FOREVER !!!
I JUST WILL CARE ABOUT MY THINGS !!!
PLS DONT SAY IT TO ME AGAIN !!!
CAUSE I SO HATE TO KNOW ABOUT HIS THINGS !!!
today
when i come to school
i ask my mom again
cause i really hope that i can go
finally
my mom let me go already
but xin ying told me
maybe we will cancel it
omg
damn disappointed
i wish that all things will be okay
pass it
this sunday
my cousin will get marry
damn await
but i still haven to choose what i want to wear that day
so confused
cause i have too many choice already
haha
stop here write now
have a nice day ^^











-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment