Friday, December 24, 2010

Long Post ^^

this will be a long post
hope all of you will patient to finish it
hehe ^^
finally
my spm is over
i feel damn happy and enjoy now
wahaha
after we finished the examination
we went to 1U @ neway
i feel damn happy that night
lucky my mom did not angry for i late to back home
hehe
a few days ago
i went to mid valley with my sis
we went to there for bought clothes
wahaha
waste too much money
this few days
i m keeping to find a job
actually i already found a promoter job
but i have many problems of money and transport
haha
so i want to find again
haizz
i m lazy to write too many things
i feel damn tired already
today
i went to my grandma's home for celebrate christmas
den we exchange our present
hehe
more picture will upload on my facebook


my dinner ~ damn delicious ~


snack ~


mid valley ~

sorry for i m lazy to post it clear and nice
cause i feel tired
i wanna go to sleep now
good nite to all
sweet dream
have a nice christmas ^^
stop here write now











write by Jannel

No comments:

Post a Comment