Saturday, November 6, 2010

Dating with Frens ♥

03.11.10

this day
i woke up at 11 am
afterwards i sent message to pui ying for going out
then i also called to sherry and poh sim
both of them still were sleeping
but they were awakened by my phone
wahaha
afterwards we decided to eat our lunch at metro prima
but i forgot the name of the restaurant
we happened many funny things there
but that's is our secret
hehe


pasta ^^ so delicious ...



tiramisu ^^ i love it so much ^^



finished our tiramisu ^^



total rm 98.12 ^^



i took photo in pui ying's car ^^


after 2 weeks
spm is coming
alamak
why i still haven get ready my study mood ??
my dear loo hui always do many exercise and ask me about some problem
i really damn lazy
how i get a good results ??
haizz
at last
i wish all of form 5 students gambateh and try your best ^^
hehe
maybe i will not update my blog for a long time
stop here write now
have a nice day ^^











- write by jannel -

No comments:

Post a Comment