Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Recently

today
i did not go to school
cause my mom sleep late
so i also sleep late
haha
last saturday
i went to johor with my family
my sis took some photo of my cousin's daughter


what pose is it ?? haha


what is she looking at ??


皱眉头 hehe

she is very cute
i love her so much
her hair is very strong and black and slippery
haha
afterwards
my cousin brought us to eat seafood at night
the food is delicious
the best is the crab
i love it so much
hehe
after we finished our dinner
we went to jusco and 'Danga Bay'
'Danga Bay' is a good place
there are many entertainment and the scenery is very beautiful
we went home almost 12.++ am
i feel so happy that day
skip it ~
i would like to congratulate pui ying
cause she finally pass the drive test
hehe
stop here write now
have a nice day ^^












-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment