Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pavilion


i look so fat in this picture haha
last night
i went to pavilion with my sis and cousin
first
we went to gucci
cause my sis wanted to see a bag
afterwards we went to burberry
i so love bag of burberry and gucci
but it is so expensive
if i earn a lot of money
maybe i will buy it
but i do not earn money
how do i buy it ??
haha
afterwards
my sis suggested went to eat 'chocolate'
cause she did not try it before
alamak
last sunday
i just ate that
yesterday
i ate again
become fatty already
haha
recently
i really obesity already
i want to keep fit now
i always say to myself that i want to keep fit
but i cannot control my mouth every times
haizz
today
i took my english result
damn bad
i really damn hate myself that i cannot to reach my target every times
hate~
moody to write down now
stop here write now
have a nice day ^^
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment