Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bad Day

yesterday
i thought that it is the most of bad day in this year
cause this day happened many bad things
let me feel angry and sad
actually
why should i feel sad ??
maybe i really damn tired already
this few days
really happened many things
let me feel damn damn tired
suddenly
i scold by a person
cause of some reason
many people thought that's all is my wrong and fault
i really feel damn innocent and wronged
i no need explain to them what had happened
i know what had i done
this day
i really understand what is fren
we are good fren before
but now maybe even nor is it a normal fren
when i know it
i feel that i do not deserve to feel sad for them
cause they have changed
they have become not the person i know
who is the wrong
only that people know right and wrong
i really feel so tired cause those things
those who think that was my fault
i do not want to explain so much
let them think that
i know that enough
pass it
i wanted to say sorry to man ling
cause i cant to meet her this few days
sorry ~
take care of yourself neh
thank for your souvenir ^^
at last
i want to say thank to my stupid gor and some of my frens
thanks for your support and comfort
thanks all of you who help me
all of you let me to know
who is my true fren
who is not my true fren
in just 2 week
i will go to genting with my fren
damn await this trip
i hope that i can forget all of bad things
i hope that all of bad things will not coming
stop here write now
have a nice day tomorrow ^^










-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment